Discontinued RickLivermoreOnlineReaderble Study Blog

Discontinued RickLivermoreOnlineReader
(I am a fan of Tubi TV - Faith Copyright © 2019 Tubi, Inc. Tubi is a registered trademark of Tubi, Inc. All rights reserved.)
The new posts that I will be writing will go on another blog I have. There is an rss feed on this blog which you may choose to use to assist you with transitioning over.
There is a better way: just click this link once, save the web page to your bookmarks, and stop reading the blog located at this old url.

Monday, September 24, 2018

Anyone out there want to blog?

Anyone out there want to blog? I am blogging on 5 sites. I assign myself projects,  then I write, post, and wait for the visit counters to start spinning. 

My visitors come from


I blog about the things that are of interest to bible study fellow brothers and sisters, bible college or seminary level researchers. I do Greek and Hebrew word studies with quotes and bibliographies. I am not afraid to deal with verses that could be used to spark a doctrinal argument.  I once posted an article with a 36 line bibliography.  If you are a fellow blogger send me a post and I will post it on my blog as a guest blogger's post. I will give you credit for it, and provide my readers with your blog site link. If you are a pastor or bible student who wants to test their latest sermon ideas out on my readers, email the sermon to me and it will become a guest pastors or bible students sermon or project. My readers like the posts with the long bibliographies. I am Rick Livermore and my blog is https://ricklivermoreonlinereader.blogspot.com . I am inviting you to contribute a                      

of the over all blog publication and teaching that is happening here
         Use the contact us form to contribute a "portion" of the things happening here. I will hopefully inspire you to someday establish your very own publication / blogging installation. I know you see ads on the blog, please do not assume that means I will pay you out of my advertising income. I could discuss that subject for hours but for simplicity lets drop it now. There is no money to be made at the level of volume I am currently at and the future does not look like the level of volume will increase but instead will stay the same or even decline over time. I am not doing what I am doing for the money.  If you come on this site and post a blog you will not get paid. I will allow you to share with the world that you posted a guest blog on my site, which makes you a published blogger which is kind of like being a published author.  
        I look forward to publishing some great stuff for you. If you quote someone and I happen to own that resource also, and you do not know all the bibliography info, just include as much as you can and I will do the rest of the research. My bibliography database is 5600 rows in an excel spreadsheet but I also search online when necessary. If you don't know, there are four categories that need to go into each bibliography, The title, the author, the year it was first published, and the publisher. If you read my bibliographies on this site, you may find I provide web site urls, other publishers names for the same thing, other publishers years for the same thing as well as plenty of additional info. I do that because I own a digital library of duplicated items that I included on the same spreadsheet that does bibliographies if required.
Thanks for considering my request for guest blog posts on all three of my blog sites
This concludes my post









No comments:

Post a Comment