Discontinued RickLivermoreOnlineReaderble Study Blog

Discontinued RickLivermoreOnlineReader
(I am a fan of Tubi TV - Faith Copyright © 2019 Tubi, Inc. Tubi is a registered trademark of Tubi, Inc. All rights reserved.)
The new posts that I will be writing will go on another blog I have. There is an rss feed on this blog which you may choose to use to assist you with transitioning over.
There is a better way: just click this link once, save the web page to your bookmarks, and stop reading the blog located at this old url.

Friday, August 23, 2019

Pageviews by Countries

Pageviews by Countries

EntryPageviews
United States
1883
Unknown Region
390
Germany
126
France
37
India
15
Ukraine
10
Russia
4
Poland
3
Belgium
2
Colombia
1



                                                                


Brought to you by Rick Livermore  
I live in Costa Mesa California now
Thank you for your support for the work I did while I lived in Arizona.

I am currently selling my Arizona home if you are interested in it. 

My Realtor is Adam Prather 
His company is Re/Max Solutions

AdaPrather RE/MAX Solutions 1425 S. Higley Rd. Ste. 104 Gilbert, AZ 85296 480-757-9247  adam@adamprather.com  License #: SA659490000

No comments:

Post a Comment