Discontinued RickLivermoreOnlineReaderble Study Blog

Discontinued RickLivermoreOnlineReader
(I am a fan of Tubi TV - Faith Copyright © 2019 Tubi, Inc. Tubi is a registered trademark of Tubi, Inc. All rights reserved.)
The new posts that I will be writing will go on another blog I have. There is an rss feed on this blog which you may choose to use to assist you with transitioning over.
There is a better way: just click this link once, save the web page to your bookmarks, and stop reading the blog located at this old url.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Introduction to my newest Blog for the promotion of Awaken Church, Gilbert AZ

Today is 8/26/2018
I would like to introduce to you my Church Home for the last year, Awaken Church.
https://www.facebook.com/AwakenChurchAZ/

This church has a really great men's bible study in the home of two of the church members Dan and Tiffany. The men's meeting is every other Wednesday in Gilbert near the border of Mesa. please use the contact me form to obtain the address and phone number. This year we are going through a book with corresponding DVD video programs called The Quest For Authentic Manhood by Robert Lewis, with the logo "Mens Fraternity" Publisher Lifeway Press, Copyright Fellowship Bible Church and Fellowship Associates Inc. The next session will be number 3, The First Step to Authentic Manhood:Looking Back
Awaken Church can be found online in two locations on Facebook, one is the public page which does not contain that much media content compared to their secret Group but it does contain some. That location is https://www.facebook.com/AwakenChurchAZ/ If you need to contact the Pastoral Staff about them coming to your church to preach as visiting ministries, contact them using their About menu choice or click the About link here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/AwakenChurchAZ/about/?ref=page_internal If you are really interested in being added to the secret Group, I am in the secret Group now and if you are a Facebook user and you request to be added become my Facebook friend first and then ask me to add you to the secret Group. Awaken Church has already allowed me to add a couple of my Relatives and both of them have never as far as I know, visited the group or come to any of the worship services or other events or meetings. I do not expect Awaken Church to have any issues with you getting into the Facebook Secret Group with my help. My facebook address is my profile (not my two pages) Alternately you could try Liking the AwakenChurchAZ facebook page above and see if the secret group appears and if it does, bypass me and join the secret group directly. I think I remember what I actually did to become a member of the secret group because I joined it a year ago and I am 66 years old and I suffer from short term memory issues. I think I asked the church secretary in an email to the church to add me to the secret group a year ago. I know this issue of the secret group is a big one, sorry. Here is a picture of me with the men at the home of Dan and Tiffany.

This picture is one of a huge number of photos posted on Facebook in the secret group. I am the one in the foreground just before the couch shape turns and goes off into the background. I have a blue shirt on and my face is turned away from the camera.
Here is another picture of me that is posted on Facebook in the secret group.

Brought to you by: Rick Livermore online reader https://ricklivermoreonlinereader.blogspot.com
I am a fan of
Awaken Church
4132 E Pecos Rd,
Gilbert, Arizona 85295
https://twitter.com/AwakenAZ
https://www.facebook.com/AwakenChurchAZ/ 
http://www.awakenaz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment